Last modified: 25 June 2023
- On this Website;
- In email, text, or other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- Through third-party websites and services used to run our Website.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including the Site Operator and the Payment Operator); or
- Any third party (including the Site Operator and the Payment Operator), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website, the Site Operator, or the Payment Operator.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website or through any of the third-parties. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete this information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We, the Site Operator, and Payment Operator collect several types of information from and about users of our Website including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as registration for a class; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, the Site Operator, or the Payment Operator.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, including, the Site Operator and the Payment Operator.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or through the Site Operator or the Payment Operator. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or with the Payment Operator.
- Your search queries on our Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we, or the Site Operator and/or the Payment Operator may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
How We Use Your Information We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your purchases;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, the Site Operator and the Payment Operator;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Grazing Gouda, LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Grazing Gouda, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent; and
- Anything listed on the Site Operator or the Payment Operator’s Privacy Policies.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Grazing Gouda, LLC, our customers, or others.
CHOICE AND CONSENT CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Our Site Operator and Payment Operator have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
ACCESS ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
SECURITY DATA SECURITY
The Site Operator and the Payment Operator have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of our Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or through the Site Operator or the Payment Operator.